Let me help guide you through a more gentle and collaborative process
My role as Mediator:
- To help YOU both move forward and maintain a positive relationship
- To help YOU communicate more effectively and keep priorities straight as you restructure your family
- To help YOU expedite the process of divorce - the legal (attorney referral), the emotional, the psychological dissolution
- To educate YOU about : common practices and expectations, your changing family system, your children and their developmental needs through the Divorce
- To help YOU avoid the adversarial approach in litigation which pits you against one another and where posturing and positioning matter most. Nobody wins and the damage can be life altering.
- To help YOU become allies not enemies or at the very least, working partners (even in the most highly conflictual couples)
- To help keep your assets with you and not in lengthy and expensive court battles
- To help YOU to participate well in your own Divorce and to understand and address the needs of all parties involved
Let's talk about your alternatives before you engage legal counsel.
Let's work this out together.
I can help.
We will work out any points of contention in your
changing family system,
mindful of the needs of the whole.
There is a better way.
Mediation in my office is personal, private,
confidential, respectful, and empowering
divorce, divorce CT, divorce help, divorce support groups, divorce support groups in CT, mediation, counselors, therapists, divorce counselors, divorce lawyers in CT, divorce mediation, collaborative divorce, grief counselors, life coach, divorce coach, children and divorce, help with divorce, parental alienation, men and divorce, divorce support help, dating, singles groups, parent education, parents without partners, divorce counseling, marriage counseling, high conflict divorce, relationships, legal help with divorce, Connecticut divorce, free divorce help, self help divorce, Divorce
Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Divorce Support Groups, Divorce in Connecticut, Divorce Support, Parental Alienation in Divorce, Divorce Coaching, Children and Divorce, Divorce Help, Divorce Resources, Alimony in Divorce, Property Division in Divorce, Custody in Divorce, Parenting Plans in Divorce, High Conflict Divorce, Collaboration